PART of the warehouse used as stock storage at the Mukete Complex Okangwena in Ondangwa was destroyed by fire.
Community Affairs Officer for Oshana, Thomas Aiyambo, said that the incident occurred around 19h30 on Saturday.
Aiyambo stated that the building was rented to two Chinese Nationals.
“The fire started inside the warehouse and all stock inside including some part of the building burned down,” he said.
He indicated that the value of the burnt items is believed to be over N$500 000.
Aiyambo noted that the cause of the fire is still to be investigated as a forensic team is expected to be summoned to the scene.